BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pleaze click like 4 Mia's blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 7- 10 important person

1) Allah n Nabi2. . .

2) my mum. . .cause she give birth to me. . .

3) my father. . .altough he fierce, he always give money to me. . .n never angry at me. . .

4) My brother. . .he always pujuk Myra when I tacink with him. . .

5) My bestfriend. . .I'm always laugh if I with them. . .

6) My cousin at Melaka n N9. . .When we go back homestead, I'm always with them. .

7)  My friend yg dduk jauh2 uh. . .

8) My abg n kakak angkat. . .They always says to me like this. . .'BELAJAR RJIN2. . .SOLAT JNGAN TNGAL. ' whoa. . .I miss u allz. .

9) My idola. . .Kim Hyun Joong. . .soooooooooo sweeet. . .

10) My boyfwend. . .hahaha. . .ad kew? ?ngeee. .<3



0 comments: